Monday, February 28, 2011

Introduction

Id like to start off like everyone else and say "Im not sure where to start..." because I dont. I opened an account for this blog about 7 months ago, before the birth of my daughter. It was my intention to document everything from her birth til whenever... That didnt happen, but I figure I have to start somewhere.

So here I am. Awkwardly trying to figure out the dreaded "first post". The one where no ones really reading anyway. The one where you wonder what people are going to think of your thoughts. Luckily, Im just doing this as a hobby and for my own good, so I suppose it doesnt matter what anyone thinks.

Ive been in a habit the past several weeks of trying to bring more positivity into my life. Im talking, a life transformation people! Mainly with my weight. I have been struggling with my weight for my entire life (well since I was about eight) So for all the years that weight really matter. Its something I feel that I let affect me too much but the fact is that it does affect me. So Step #1: Establishing my issue... CHECK! And Ive began my weightloss journey and Im pretty confident I can, at the very least, lose this pesky pregnancy weight!

Thats only one issue for my confidence. I aspire to be something someday. I started working for a dog groomer 3 years ago and fell in love with the business. First of all, Ive always loved animals, but most people do. My husband owns a business and he has a very laid back schedule and the kennel business can offer me the same kind of schedule. And people will always be boarding and getting their dogs groomed. So the next step for my career is to actually go to school for grooming, which I plan to do before the year is up.

I shouldnt be so hard on myself really, Im only 23. At least Im not on my parents couch, eating tater chips, and watching mtv, right? Im a great mother and a pretty decent wife (I think I could do better). I keep a pretty clean house and I can cook a little bit. I guess Ive always wanted to grow up RIGHT NOW. Im always chasing something. I need to chill. Sometimes its good to just be in the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment