Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A long time comin...

I thought this would be my first blog post. I was going to talk about how I have had blogging on my mind and how this has been a long time coming, however, coming on here and seeing my actual first blog post from February 2011 proves that this truly is a long time comin.

(go read first post if your inclined to.) "Introduction"

Where am I now? How has life changed? Did I reach my goals that I spoke of in that first post from 2011? Lets put it this way. Id say life spun me in a completely different direction that I had any clue I was heading. My life, for the past 2 years has been a blessing and a tragedy. I have such mixed emotions about it all.

Since the first post...
I did lose a little weight.
Nova had her first summer & it was great.
I got pregnant with Sawyer.
Nova turned one.
I went to Germany & France.
The last time I saw my brother, Joshua.
Nova's 2nd Christmas.
Sawyer was born ~amazing.
Started an Internet business.
My brother passed away.
Nova turned two.
Sawyer's 1st Christmas, Nova's 3rd.
This was also the first holiday without my brother, Joshua. Seems like a milestone to me.

So there you have it. My life the past two years, in a nut shell. What a wild ride, huh?

Its been filled with such joy and such sadness. Such joy, that sometimes I feel ungrateful for being sad. I have so much to be thankful for.

Such sadness, I miss my dear brother. I'm broken hearted at the idea of never seeing him again. Still seems unreal at times. Like he's still only a phone call away (his numbers still programmed. cant bring myself to delete it.)

So here is to a new year. I'm hoping for improvement. SO far so good, with only a few minor personal setbacks, but life's full of those. No one has a smooth ride all the way to success. There are bound to be bumps in the road to success.

My intention was to outline a little bit of what the content of this blog will be about. I hope to improve as I go. Ive followed some amazing bloggers and have a lot of ideas for my own. I know its pretty rough right now, but bare with me as I learn.




No comments:

Post a Comment